Raul rejects City approach


Real Madrid captain Raul Gonzalez has rejected an offer to join Manchester City, saying he wouldn't leave the Spanish club "in his wildest dreams."Raul's agent, Gines Carvajal, was reported as saying that he received an approach from City, widely acknowledged as the world's richest club following its purchase by Abu Dhabi United Group last September.

Sports daily Marca said City were offering Raul a lucrative four-year contract, worth E40 million (RM188 million).

"I'm not even considering it because I wouldn't move from here, not in my wildest dreams. I'm only thinking about finishing my career at Real Madrid, where I still have many things to do," Raul was quoted as saying by Marca yesterday.

source - nst

Sila like page Blog Liga Malaysia di Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
back to top