Johor FC Vs Negeri Sembilan Highlights Goal Video | Separuh Akhir Piala Malaysia 23.10.2010

Match result and highlights goal video will be added after the game finish. Please comeback later.

Johor FC Vs Negeri Sembilan Match Preview

Football / Malaysia Cup: Rezal challenges Negri to delivey

NEGRI Sembilan captain Rezal Zambery Yahya is disappointed his M-League season is over when his club need him most.

The midfielder can only hope that his teammates turn on an inspirational performance to overcome the 1-0 first leg deficit against Johor FC, in the Malaysia Cup semi-finals in Pasir Gudang today.

Rezal limped out of Wednesday's first leg match after just 25 minutes with a knee injury. He has a torn ACL in his right knee and may need surgery soon.


"I am very disappointed to miss the second leg. Getting injured is part of football and I've to accept it. I hope my teammates rise to the occasion in Pasir Gudang. Who knows, if my teammates win, I may make a miraculous recovery to play in the final," said Rezal yesterday.

Coach Wan Jamak Wan Hasan is expected to rely on veteran midfielder Idris Karim, who was suspended in the first leg, to marshal the midfield.

"I don't have a choice as my experienced players are injured. We do not have enough players who can hold the ball well. In the first leg, I fielded defender Ching Hong Aik as an attacking player and he did quite well," he said.


Wan Jamak said despite the limitations in his team, he expects them to beat their opponents to make the final.

Johor FC coach Azuan Zain said: "Negri are going to come at us hard. My players must remember that there are still 90 minutes of football left. A team effort is needed to guarantee a good result at home."


Read more: Football / Malaysia Cup: Rezal challenges Negri to deliver http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/oafoijosdbij/Article#ixzz13A8KKQN7


Sila like page Blog Liga Malaysia di Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
back to top