Real Madrid's Marcelo apologises to Getafe defender Diaz


Real Madrid wing-back Marcelo has apologised to Getafe defender Cata Diaz for his antics during this week's 3-2 win.

Diaz went looking for Marcelo at the final whistle after provocation from the Brazilian, who apologised to the Argentine yesterday.

Marcelo said: "I spoke with Raul and he told me that I am very young, I have a long career at Real Madrid and there are things you learn when you're wrong.

"Raul said that this is not normal and should serve to teach me because it is something that cannot be done, not at Real Madrid or any club in the Primera."

Source : Soccer News - Tribalfootball.com is the number one source for all of your soccer news

Sila like page Blog Liga Malaysia di Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
back to top