Campbell hints at Man Utd return

Tottenham loan signing Fraizer Campbell says his move from Manchester United is unlikelyto be made permanent.

The 20-year-old striker moved to White Hart Lane for a season as part of the deal that took Dimitar Bervatov to Old Trafford on transfer deadline day.

But Campbell told BBC London 94.9 he is still in Sir Alex Ferguson's plans: "I've had various meetings with him and I'm in his plans for the future.

"Hopefully I can get some experience, come back and get a place in his team."

Nevertheless, the England Under-21 international is looking forward to spending the season with Spurs.


"It's an exciting time for me, it's a great loan move that I've managed to get on," he said.

"Hopefully I can get in the team and hold down a regular first-team place and score a few goals, but most importantly learn from the experience."

Campbell came close to re-joining Hull City, where he scored 15 goals in a loan spell last season, but that deal eventually fell through.
"I enjoyed my time at Hull and I'm thankful to all the people there but this is a new season and I have to concentrate on my new loan club," added Campbell.

Sila like page Blog Liga Malaysia di Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
back to top