Saha: I'm the man for the job

New signing Louis Saha says he can provide the necessary firepower to help Everton to success.

The French international completed his move from Manchester United on transfer deadline day, and has signed a three-year deal that involved a pay-as-you-play arrangement with the champions.

Saha admits he "cannot wait to form a partnership with Yakubu" and immediately hailed his new club's aspirations as a key factor behind his decision to move to Goodison Park.

Very hard

"I am very happy to be here, this is a big club with big, big support and I cannot wait to get going," said Saha.

"I think this is a club which is trying very hard to reach the top and I hope I can help."




Sila like page Blog Liga Malaysia di Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
back to top