Papers: Berbatov D-Day

Ramos giving up on Berba

Juande Ramos has given up hope of Dimitar Berbatov staying at White Hart Lane. TheBulgarian striker was left out of Spurs’ squad for yesterday’s 1-1 draw at Chelsea. And Ramos all but admitted he expected Berba to become a Manchester United player beforethe transfer deadline expires at midnight tonight. He said: “I don’t know where Berbatov is and he’s not in the right state of mind to play. Once the transfer window closes we will have more options with Roman Pavlyuchenko and any others who may arrive at the last minute."
Ian McGarry, The Sun

United will have Cristiano Ronaldo back in the team by the end of September, according to the Daily Mail. "I am feeling fine. I am feeling really good and my recovery is going well," Ronaldo is quoted as saying. "I am more than happy with my progress and I hope to be back playing for United by the end of September - that is my target and it is a realistic one."


The Reds are considering a £7million offer from Hull City for 20-year-old striker Fraizer Campbell, who spent last season on loan with the Tigers (The Sun).

Sila like page Blog Liga Malaysia di Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
back to top